We’re here for you
In order to make your shopping experience as stress-free as possible, we’ve compiled all the most important updates in one place for your convenience.
Good news: due to Covid-19, we’ve extended our in-store return policy for your convenience. All purchases made online and in-store during the state lockdowns can be refunded or exchanged in one of our stores 30 days after our stores re-open.
Our standard return policy applies for stores that remain opened and orders returned by mail. All purchases made online can be refunded or exchanged (in store only) up to 30 days. Online returns need to be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase.
To make things easier for you, we now offer free returns by mail for all online orders.
Please note: In-store purchases cannot be returned by mail.
*Available on our website and app through Facebook messenger.
Enjoy fast and free shipping over all orders of $50 & up for a limited time only.
Due to Covid, our carriers are currently experiencing delays that are unfortunately outside of our control. You can expect an additional 2-5 days for your order to be delivered and up to 5 days before you see any movement on your tracking ID after receiving the shipping confirmation email.
If you wish to still continue shopping in-person, we’ll be following all the health and safety measures recommended by the government and health organizations, including reduced store hours in some locations.
HERE'S WHAT TO EXPECT IN-STORE:
- Reduced store capacity
- Mandatory hand sanitizing stations before entering
- Visible signage outlining social distancing protocols
- Safety screens at cash areas & frequent cleaning of high-touch areas
- A self-service bag station
- Limited fitting room capacity (unless prohibited by law)
- Encouragement of contactless payment
- Mandatory masks required for customers in all stores
- Specialized Health & Safety training for store employees
- Mandatory protective gear for staff members
- Health checks for staff members in-store
- Continuing to monitor the recommendations from local health boards and the World Health Organization (WHO).
Because of our commitment to the safety of our staff and customers, we ask that if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms to stay home and shop with us online.
Buy what you want, when you want with Klarna’s stress-free payment options using debit or credit. Shop now & pay later in 4 interest-free payments with zero upfront fees.
*Online only. Not available on the app.
Mobile payments just got easier. We now offer Apple Pay as a payment method, online and on the app. You must be using Safari on the iPhone, iPad or Mac. When paying with Apple Pay, you do not need to manually enter your credit card information or shipping address (already found in your Apple Wallet) for an accelerated checkout experience.