DYNAMITE PROMOTIONS, COUPONS & CONTESTS
This contest is sponsored by Groupe Dynamite Inc. 5592 Ferrier Street, Town of Mount Royal, Quebec, Canada, H4P 1M2 (the “Sponsor”), owner of the Dynamite brand (“Dynamite”).
No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. The “#iamdynamite” (the “Contest”) begins on September 11, 2020, at 7:00 A.M. (ET) and runs through October 31, 2020 (the “Promotion Period”), at 11:59 P.M. (ET). All entries for the Contest must be received by the Sponsor prior to the end of the Promotion Period.
Instagram® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc., protected under US and international trademark law. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram®. You are providing your personal information to the Sponsor and not to Instagram®. By participating in this Contest, each participant (and his/her legal guardian or parents, where applicable) agrees to and effectively releases and forever discharges Instagram® from any and all claims, demands, actions, damages, liabilities, costs, losses and expenses arising out of, or in connection with, the Contest.
This Contest is open to legal residents of Canada and the United States who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees of the Sponsor and of its parent and affiliated companies, and their immediate families living in the same household, are not eligible to enter (for the purpose of the contest, immediate family includes children, siblings or parents). The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, state and local laws and regulations. By entering the Contest, participants (and their respective legal guardians or parents, where applicable), agree to be bound by and accept the terms and conditions of these official rules (the “Rules”). The Contest is void where prohibited by law.
How to Enter
***There is no limit to the number of entries per person, during the Promotion Period.*** Entries generated by a script, macro or any other automated means are void. Any entries that contain misprints, that have been altered, are incomplete, inaccurate or irregular in any way, or do not comply with the Rules, must also be disqualified. There are two (2) ways to enter to win a Prize:
1) Online Entry:
From September 11, 2020, at 7:00 A.M. (ET) and October 31, 2020 at 11:59 P.M. (ET), participants must like the official contest video posted on Dynamite Clothing’s Instagram account (@dynamiteclothing), leave a comment completing the sentence “#iamdynamite because…” and nominate a friend to do the same. Participants may enter multiple times during the contest period but each nomination must be tagged in a separate comment on the post. For a bonus entry, participants may also post a photo or video on their Instagram feed or story explaining why they are Dynamite.
2) Mail-in Entry:
Enter by sending a letter in which you will tell us why you are Dynamite (#iamdynamite) in at least 250 words, with your first and last name, address, birth date, daytime phone number, and email address (if applicable), and mail in a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “#iamdynamite”, Groupe Dynamite Inc., 5592 Ferrier Street, Town of Mount Royal, Quebec, Canada, H4P 1M2. Mail-in entries must be postmarked October 28, 2020, and received by Sponsor by October 31, 2020 at the latest, to be eligible.
By commenting on the official contest post on Dynamite (@dynamiteclothing), by posting on their own Instagram feed or story, or by mailing in their registration, each Participant agrees to these Official Rules. Entries received before and/or after the Promotion Period will be void. Any fees incurred by participants to enter the Contest, including, but not limited to fees for mail, Internet access, equipment and taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the participants and will not be reimbursed by the Sponsor.
There will be one (1) prize awarded, consisting of the following:
• One (1) one thousand dollar ($1,000) Dynamite gift card.
The total prize value for this Contest is $1,000 (CAD/USD). The currency of the prize will be awarded in the currency of the country in which the winner resides.
The selection of the winner will be held on November 2, 2020, in the presence of witnesses at the Sponsor’s offices at 5592 Ferrier Street, Town of Mount Royal, Quebec, Canada, H4P 1M2, at noon (ET).
Winner Notification Process
The potential winner will be notified via (i) direct message (DM) sent to the Instagram account with which they entered the contest or (ii) by email with the email address provided at registration for those participants who sent in their entry. The winners have three (3) business days of the random winner selection process to claim their prize. They will be required to correctly answer without assistance and within a given timeline a mathematical skill-testing question. If the participant cannot be contacted, fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question within the time period specified, or does not claim his Prize within the three (3) business days, the prize will not be awarded. In the event of unclaimed prizes, Dynamite reserves the right to not select alternative winners.
1. No correspondence pertaining to this contest will be entered into except with potential winners. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any online errors for this contest.
2. By entering this Contest, participants agree that they have not purchased electronic equipment, Internet or telephone services for the purpose of entering this Contest. Participants agree not to knowingly damage or cause interruption of the Contest and/or prevent others from entering the Contest, as prohibited by law. Any attempt by anyone to damage or interrupt the Contest shall be considered a violation under criminal and civil law. The Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages or other remedies against such persons to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
3. Dynamite assumes no responsibility for any technical malfunction of the Instagram application, mobile systems, servers or access providers. Dynamite assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected or ineligible contest entries, human or technical malfunctions that may occur in the administration of this promotion. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned (including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of Dynamite or any act corrupting or affecting the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion), Dynamite reserves the right, in its absolute and sole discretion, to disqualify an individual and/or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. Under no circumstances shall Dynamite be liable for any losses or damages from the use of, or reliance on, the information or use of the systems, servers, access providers or equipment. Dynamite makes no warranty or guarantee as to the content, accuracy, timelines or completeness of the information or that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Dynamite and its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (herein collectively referred to as the “Entities”) disclaim any and all representations and warranties, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, in connection with all mobile discount offers.
4. The Sponsor and its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively the “Entities”) disclaim any and all representations and warranties, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, in connection with all prizes. By claiming a prize, winners agree to assume all risks and agree that the prize is awarded upon the condition that each of the Entities will have NO liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, death or other damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use/misuse of the prize or from winner’s participation in this contest. Where a publicity contest is cancelled or changes are made thereto after the prescribed form referred to in section 59 of the Act has been filed with the board, the person for whom the publicity contest is carried on must immediately notify the board (Régie) thereof in writing. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the person may not cancel or make any change in a publicity contest from the time it is publicly launched unless the board (Régie) so authorizes on the basis of proof of superior force, or where the board is of the opinion that the public will not be adversely affected.
5. Additionally, all participants assume all liability for injuries caused or claimed to be caused by the Contest including any and all losses, damages, claims, actions and causes of action in connection with the Contest. 6. Prizes cannot be substituted or transferred without permission of the Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes in the event that the prizes described are unavailable due to circumstances beyond its control. In the event an equivalent substitution cannot be found, the Sponsor reserves the right to offer a prize that is of lesser value than the original prize or to not award that portion of the prize altogether.
7. Odds of winning are determined by the number of entries obtained by the end of the contest period.
9. Each participant hereby releases, discharges and saves harmless the Sponsor from any and all claims, demands, actions, causes of actions, damages, liabilities, costs, losses, expenses without limitation, including as may be related to invasion of privacy, infringement of their rights of publicity or personality, defamation, libel, slander, and/or any other personal, moral and/or property rights in any way arising out of their participation in the Contest.
10. All expenses related to the receipt and use of the prizes including travel, surcharges, fees, taxes (federal, provincial, state and local), incidentals if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner. The Sponsor denies any liability or responsibility in connection with any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising out of this contest or the prizes.
11. In addition to all of the foregoing conditions, the selected winner, in order to be eligible to receive their prize, must sign a declaration of eligibility, license and release, all in the forms required by the Sponsor within seven (7) business days of their win. Once a Prize winner has satisfied these requirements, they will be entitled to claim their Prize.
12. Any selected person who fails to meet the terms set forth in these rules will be disqualified. Should any of the winners be disqualified for any reason, alternate winners will be selected at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. 13. It is the participant’s sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor in writing at the address indicated above if they change their address or other contact information. All corrections must be received prior to the expiry of the Promotion Period.
14. For Quebec residents, any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux (the “Régie”) for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
For a copy of these Official Rules, send a written request by self-addressed, stamped envelope (ensure that sufficient postage is included) to: Dynamite, 5592 Ferrier Street, Town of Mount Royal, Quebec, Canada, H4P 1M2, ATTENTION: Dynamite Customer Service.